Juvent Pro Micro-Impact Platform
The Juvent Pro Micro-Impact Platform® is a revolutionary device designed to passively exercise your entire body in just 10 to 20 minutes a day. The subject of over 60 peer-reviewed publications and 20 clinical studies, the Juvent Pro’s low-magnitude mechanical stimulation has been shown to promote bone health, speed recovery, relieve pain, and enhance your strength.
- Warm-up before workouts and recover faster after
- Promotes musculoskeletal strength
- Improve circulation and help relieve joint pain
- Feel more energized, to get the most from your workouts
- Promotes balance and stability, enhancing an athlete’s strength
- Calibrates frequency to your body’s unique composition
- The only difference from the standard unit is the color of the cover.
- Rental and Trial Options Available
- Ten-year limited warranty
- Financing available
Items ship within 3 to 5 business days and will be delivered within 6 to 10 business days.
10 in stock (can be backordered)
- How it Works
- Technical Specs
- Rental Options
- Watch it Being Built
- Juvent vs. Whole Body Vibration
- Owner's Manual
- Reviews (0)
See just how easy it is to set up your Juvent Health Micro-Impact Platform® and start reaping the benefits of passive Micro-Impact exercise. Simply plug it in, turn it on, and step onto the Juvent to begin your journey to better health.
- The Juvent Health Micro-Impact Platform® is a precision FDA Class 1 medical exercise and rehabilitation device.
- Weighs 21.5 lbs, with a standard operating capacity of 250 lbs.
- Natural non-invasive treatment
- Quiet. Talk on the phone, watch TV, surf the web or listen to music while on Juvent.
- Everyone in the household can use the Juvent since it is self-calibrating.
- Compact for easy storage, portable and durable (Height 3.25 in / Width 21.1 in / Depth 23.7 in)
- Strong. Maximum capacity of 275 lbs /124.7 kg
- Energy-efficient – requires only 7 watts
- 120/220 Volt
- Custom Colors available
In the US it is considered investigational for the treatment of osteoporosis or improvement/maintenance of bone mineral density. JUVENT products are covered by the following issued patents, pending patents and their foreign equivalents: 6,843,776 6,884,2277,094211 7,207,954 7,207,955 7,985,191 8,114,036 11/369,611 11/486,538.
Juvent now offers a limited rental program. (The costs are as follows.)
$200 Processing fee which included Fedex S/H one-time for each rental
$120/wk with a minimum of 6 weeks. 100% of this rental fee can be applied to your purchase.
$100/wk for weeks 7-10. 50% of this rental fee can be applied to your purchase.
$90/wk for weeks 11+. 20% of this rental fee up to $2,000 will be applied to your purchase.
The Juvent Platform is built with quality, craftsmanship, and longevity in
mind. As you age, you want to stay in great shape—that’s why the Juvent platform is made for the long haul. Your new Juvent Health Micro-Impact Platform® comes with a ten-year manufacturer’s limited warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship and a three-year manufacturer’s limited warranty for a refurbished unit.
The only difference between the Juvent Pro Micro-Impact Platform and the Micro-Impact Platform is the cover:
The Pro Micro-Impact Platform has a more stylish and newer black cover.
Most Whole Body Vibration(WBV) Platforms are inexpensive for a reason. Cheap motors, switches, metal and parts manufactured overseas with cheap shaker motors or cams; built out of pot metal (some metals from China have been shown to contain toxic metal waste), have little or no manufacturer backing and are designed to last just a few years. They are NOT registered with the FDA which means they are not required to track their adverse events. Most WBV Platforms are sold by small U.S. based distributors who buy a container of platforms in bulk from Asia for less than a hundred dollars each and BOOM their experts on a web site. They then sell them for thousands of dollars and disappear. Repairs can be difficult or impossible.
What is worse, they are unregulated and almost all deliver dangerous levels of energy (greater than 1g) and frequencies (less than 25Hz or higher than 40+ Hz) proven unsafe for the human body. Did you know the eyeball can suffer damage at 20Hz? Or that sustained vibration at 6Hz can damage your spinal disks? They have few if any studies to back up their claims and many use Juvent’s own studies to make their claims! One site used our videos for over two years!
The many years of research behind the development of Juvent provide you with the assurance that Juvent’s patented technology will not put your health at risk, but provide you and your family years of benefits from safe and effective micro-impact (0.3g’s of force and between 32Hz – 37Hz).
You may ask, “Well can’t I just turn down the cheap platform to 32Hz and 0.3g’s and have a Juvent?” Sounds good. Why not just go over to China and buy a load of cheap platforms? Right? Well its not that easy. Our team has over 50+ years in the highly technical spinal and neurological medical device field and we understand the importance of Juvent’s technology. It is unique. If you turn a normal platform’s setting to a Juvent’s you will NOT get a physiologically effective dose of micro-impact. Why?
- Juvent’s patented mechanism only moves you in the Z-Axis(up and down), 0.05mm. This is less than the width of 2 hairs. Very gentle.
- Juvent’s patented software finds YOUR body’s specific resonant frequency between 32Hz-37Hz. So what? This is what allows a very low dose of energy (0.3g’s) to be effective.
- Juvent is safe for long term exposure. This is NOT true of WBV.
It is a fact that, that like Juvent, WBV platforms can deliver health benefits. But at what risk? There are numerous examples in medicine where what seems right isn’t, take aspirin. You can thin your blood with 5 adult aspirin very quickly, but then bleed to death in a simple surgery or you can take a safer, longer term approach using baby aspirin and survive. Both yield a positive cardiac effect. One way is good the other is not. If we could make a safe AND effective platform for less we would.
Learn more at our Frequently Asked Questions page.